have more than an event – have an experience
Mohican Lodge and Conference Center features more than 5,000 square feet of function space which accommodates up to 250 guests. Whether you are planning a teambuilding retreat or an executive training session, our 8 function rooms will meet your needs. The 2,560-square-foot ballroom accommodates larger events. Outdoors, lovely lakeview areas – complete with fire pits – are ideal group gatherings. For special celebrations and weddings, Mohican is a most memorable backdrop, complete with enticing recreational options.
- 20 miles southeast of Mansfield
- 90 minutes from Cleveland and Columbus/Airports
rooms and amenities
- 96 Lodge rooms with private balconies or patios
- Telephone with voice mail & data port
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Iron and ironing Board
- Refrigerators and coffee makers in all rooms
- Accessible Rooms
- Cable TV & central air – all units
- Gift Shop
- More than 5,000 square feet of meeting space
- 8 function rooms
- Events up to 250 guests
- Professional Meeting Planners
- Full Service Catering
- Spouse & Children’s Activities
- Group Meeting Packages
- Wireless Internet Access
- On-Site Audiovisual
- Outdoor venues
Our comfortable Lodge rooms featuring private balconies or patios, combined with our many recreational options create a strategic setting for both corporate and social groups. We are delighted that you are considering Mohican Lodge and Conference Center to host your next corporate function or special gathering. For your consideration, we’ve provided a list of planning essentials:
Direct bill application, group payment form and tax exemption information
Meeting room specifications, layouts and audio visual equipment
Conference Services Guidelines
The following guidelines and procedures help us ensure complete satisfaction with your event. Please contact our Sales & Catering Department for any special arrangements.
Please adhere to the agreed function schedule as other groups may be utilizing the same room prior to or following your event. Should your needs change, contact your Catering Sales Manager and every effort will be made to accommodate your requests. The seating capacity in the meeting rooms will vary depending on set-up, equipment and/or displays, head table, dance floor or other requirements. In order to maintain the quality and appearance of our facilities, stapling, tacking and taping to wall coverings or wood surfaces is prohibited. Please consult with our banquet staff regarding your requirements.
All banquet and meeting-related charges are subject to one master bill. All no-shows will be included in the master billing. Prior credit may be established upon completion of a credit application and approval by Xanterra Parks & Resorts®. We reserve the right to request all or part of the bill prior to the function. Functions must be paid for in advance or at conclusion of such event unless direct billing status has been applied for and approved 10 days prior to your function. Full payment of all group charges incurred are due and payable 10 days from the billing date and are subject to a 2% per month service charge on any outstanding balance.
Tax-exempt status will be granted if furnished with documentation 10 days prior to your event. Ohio laws require that the tax-exempt organization remit all monies on the tax-exempt billing. Local bed tax and sales tax on alcoholic beverages are not subject to exemption. We cannot offer tax-exempt status to anyone paying with a personal check or credit card.
Liability for any damages incurred by conference attendees or guests at any resort facilities are the responsibility of the organization booking the event and will be billed accordingly. The resort is not responsible for the security of or delivery/pickup of equipment, displays, printed material or any other items necessary for any function. Please consult with our Sales & Catering Manager for additional information.
Guestroom Policies & Guidelines
Guestrooms for Meeting Attendees
Following are rooms-related policies and procedures for our groups.
Group Arrival List
Mohican Lodge & Conference Center must receive a group arrival list indicating all individuals with room reservations no later than 30 days prior to the actual arrival date. The list should indicate whether an individual will be alone or sharing accommodations with someone (name of second occupant required). This arrival list is critical to the prompt execution of your check-in and the lodge’s ability to provide you with the best accommodations available. We appreciate your cooperation.Failure to receive this information within the 30-day timeframe may result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
- Guest(s) must be employed by a department, company, etc. that is exempt from sales tax in Ohio.
- Guest(s) must be paying for the guestroom with a check from the company, a business listed as sales tax exempt in Ohio on the exemption form.
- Guest(s) must bring the sales tax exemption form with them and present it to reservation agent at the time of check-in. To expedite the check-in process, please fax your sales tax exemption form with your name, confirmation number, and arrival date to the sales office at least 1 day prior to checking in.
- Form must be completely filled out and current.
- Guest(s) are only exempt from the sales tax imposed by the state of Ohio, which varies in each county, and cannot be exempt from the lodging tax imposed by the hotel.