Mohican Lodge reservations
We are pleased to offer a variety of accommodation options for your next vacation at Mohican Lodge & Conference Center. Check availability and make Mohican Lodges reservations quickly and easily online or call our toll-free reservation line to speak with one of our reservations specialists.
If we do not show your preferred dates as available online, we recommend you call us directly as we occasionally receive last-minute cancellations and changes that may not yet be reflected in our online inventory. Moreover, we would be delighted to check alternative dates or accommodations for you.
THINGS TO KNOW
Check-in time is 3:00PM and check-out is 12:00PM
Online Payment Methods
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club.
How to Make a Reservation
You can easily check availability and make a reservation online or by calling our toll-free Central Reservations at 1-800-282-7275.
Reservations Hours of Operation
Open 9:00AM to 9:00PM Eastern Time, daily. We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
To make a same-day reservations at Mohican Lodge, please call 419-938-5411.
Kids Stay Free & Extra Room Occupants
All rates are listed in US dollars and are based on double occupancy in a standard double room, unless otherwise stated. Children under 17 years of age stay for free with at least one paid adult.
Taxes & Fees
Our current tax rate is 7% sales tax and a 6% bed tax.
The minimum age for reserving and/or checking in to any of our accommodations is 21 years old. A valid government-issued identification is required.
- The rates listed are our maximum rates throughout the year. Rates are frequently reduced based on availability and date of arrival.
- Rates listed are per night and are subject to applicable sales and bed tax. Rates and taxes are subject to change.
- Rates are listed in US dollars.
- Individual reservations will be accepted up to 1 year in advance from the first day of the month.
- A minimum length of stay may be required due to weekends, holidays, or special events.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- Children under 17 years of age stay free in the same room with their parents.
- Each additional adult in a room is $12.00 plus taxes, per person, per night.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge of $12.00 plus taxes, per night.
- Cribs are available at no additional charge.
- An early check-out fee of $50.00 will be charged to all reservations checking out earlier than their scheduled departure date.
- A $2.00 technology fee is assessed to every room for every night of your stay. The revenue acquired from the technology fee covers the cost of equipment, installation and 24-hour service support required to offer high-speed, unlimited Internet service in lodge rooms and common areas of the lodge for all overnight guests in rooms. The fee also includes our expanded television service of over 200 channels.
All reservations require an advance deposit payable by check, money order, or major credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club. The credit card is charged the deposit amount at the time of booking.
Daily room reservations may be modified or canceled up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Special Room Requests
Although we are unable to pre-assign room numbers, we are happy to note your request for a specific room number or location and make every effort to honor your request.
Please note that our lodges and cabins, in accordance with state law, provide a smoke-free environment for all guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed inside all guestrooms, cabins and public areas, including restaurants. Smoking is only permitted 30 feet away from any building. Smoking is prohibited on all room and cabin decks, patios, balconies, and porches.
Under Ohio law, alcohol is prohibited in all public areas of every state park, including lakes, campgrounds, beaches, and trails. The only exceptions are Lodge restaurants and lounges. Each lodge is the liquor permit holder and, in accordance with Ohio law, alcohol purchased off premises is strictly prohibited. The golf course pro shops at Deer Creek, Maumee Bay, Punderson Manor, and Salt Fork offer limited beverage service. The legal age for possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages, regardless of family status, is 21 years of age. A valid government-issued identification is required to possess, purchase, share in the cost of, or consume any alcoholic beverages at any time.
Dining in Public Areas
As a reminder, public areas (i.e. anywhere outside of your room or cabin) are for the enjoyment of all guests. All food must be purchased through the lodge and consumed only in the dining room, lounge or private meeting room. Therefore, no food is to be consumed in the public areas. Private meeting rooms are available through the Sales Office for larger gatherings.
Safety in Public Areas
Recreational equipment including but not limited to bicycles, scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, roller skates, inline skates, motorized vehicles and toys, drones, and remote controlled devices are not permitted in the lobbies, corridors, hallways, or any interior area of the Lodge.
Modify or Cancel Your Reservation
Please note that only reservations made online can be modified online. If you wish to modify a reservation that was not made online, please contact our reservations office directly. Daily room reservations may be modified or canceled up to 3 days prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable.
or, reserve by phone: